EYE Lash Extensions
Do you want to save time every morning? Do you want sparkling eyes….even before getting out of bed – from dawn to dusk and dusk to down – after swimming in the pool or after a shower, throughout the whole year? The EYE Lash Extensions are the solution for you.
EYE Lash extensions provide true prolongation of the natural eyelash, the extension accompanies it during its growth and gently adapts to its curve so it will never weigh it down, allowing a natural development. No need to worry about it: eyelash extensions only require a few mascara brush strokes when you wake up to reposition them, like a quick comb. Fulfill your desires perfectly with extensions. It is exactly what you dreamed of and what you wanted from your mascara. So, what do you want? Volume? Length? Or both? The technician, your very own fairy, will adapt her technique to your desires. We offer EYE Lash Extensions from two quality brands: Misencil & LashExtend
DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS REALLY GIVE A NATURAL EFFECT?
Are you sure you carefully observed your best friend or your work colleague? You must know that women with eyelash extensions are extremely rarely unmasked! Every single lash is flawless with eyelash extensions.
There are as many combinations of eyelash extension techniques to choose from as there are desires and morphologies to take into account. Here is a summary of techniques used with their different effects and results:
One on one extension: the one on one extension gives the most natural effect. One eyelash extension is applied on one natural eyelash. This technique is very light and is more about intensity of the look and length. In fact, these extensions are so natural even men can use them to simply intensify their look.
2D – 4D extension: the technique giving the richer effect. This technique consists in applying a fan of eyelashes on one single natural eyelash. These eyelash extensions are specifically developed for this technique. They never weigh down the natural eyelash and are utterly safe for the client. This technique wears many names depending on the composition of the fan applied by the technician: 2D means a fan of two extensions, 3D means a fan of three extensions, 4D means a fan of four extensions, 5D means a fan of five extensions, etc.
Lash Extension Aftercare
To care for your lashes, be sure to follow these general guidelines.
In the first 24 hours after getting your lashes done:
- Avoid having hot showers or baths, as the steam can breakdown your lash adhesive
- Avoid wearing eye makeup after your appointment
Tips for beautiful EYE Lash Extensions
- Keep lashes clean and free of dust and debris
- Avoid oil-based skincare products, cleansers, and makeup removers as they cause the glue to breakdown faster – use only oil-free products
- Avoid oil-based eye makeup, particularly eyeliner.
- Use care when applying eye makeup
- Avoid applying additional mascara over your lash extensions, as this puts you at risk of losing lashes sooner than normal. Apply mascara will also clump the lashes together
- Brush out your lashes with a mascara wand (provided by your lash technician) at least once a day in the morning, especially after getting them wet. Do this carefully without tugging your lashes